Thursday, April 12, 2018

Fabulous Florals Baby Shower

In-between a weeklong trip to attend a friend's wedding and our week-long vacation to Washington DC,  I was home for three days.  During those three days, I unpacked from one trip, packed for another trip, and hosted a baby shower for my dear friend Sylvia.  I'm either way too ambitious or just plain crazy.

Despite my packed schedule, the shower turned out fabulous.  After hosting/co-hosting more baby showers than I can count, I think I've finally mastered the baby shower.  In fact, I may never host another one so that I can be sure I go out on top. 

Birthdate prediction calendar and baby picture game ready to go.  Thanks to my mom
for helping me make the diaper cake.

Baby picture of the mom-of-honor.




These paper plates were my jumping point for everything else.


Thank you to my neighbor for lending me lots of jars!

Lots and lots of diapers!

Love my big table and the shadows from the garland on the wall.


The baby picture guessing game was lots of fun!









Gender Prediction Game.

Rachella made a lovely cake!
 




1 comment:

laSonya said...

I have the exact same toddler picture you do :) God bless the 80's kids from Texas.