Sunday, February 21, 2016

Katy's Monthly Picture Project: The Big Reveal!

I am so excited about this blog post because I have been working on it for twelve months.  I was pretty good about not sharing sneak peaks, which makes it all the more exciting.

When Katy was just a few days old, I bought some stickers for taking monthly pictures.  You know the stickers - the ones that you adhere to the front of the baby's shirt or bodysuit and proclaim baby's age in months.  In the process of finding stickers, I also found collages by parents who took a monthly picture of their baby in the same outfit during their baby's first year.  Thus began my monthly picture project, and here's the final result:



I love how Katy's monthly picture project turned out!  My main regret is not starting with a day one picture Katy had already grown considerably after just one month.

Below are the pictures individually, which are also fun to look at.













Agh, the picture in the rocker at eleven months is my favorite.  So darn cute!














After looking at all these pictures, can you tell Katy learned to smile at three months?  Seriously, So. Darn. Cute.

See my related post Tips for Taking Monthly Pictures During Your Baby's First Year for more details on this project.

1 comment:

jennifer anderson said...

cute and now you have it to enjoy,
we are waiting for one of them then there babies in our family soon. actually two