Friday, November 18, 2016

We Built a Photo Wall!

Chris and I, along with friends Isai and Sylvia, built a photo wall for a recent church fair.  I think it turned out so great!

The wall. 

Our booth with our photographers.

Mommy friends!

Almost classy, Katy.  Almost classy.

During the fair, someone asked for my number and inquired about whether we take the photo wall to different events.  I was flattered.  Sylvia and I spent the rest of the evening scheming up different ways to turn the photo wall into a little side business, which was a welcome distraction given our net profit for the evening (a whopping $30).

Because no blog post is complete without a picture of Katy, here is Katy's face at the end of the fair.  She spent the evening eating lots of yummy junk food with papi.


1 comment:

laSonya said...

As a summer camp programing director that wall is legit.