Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Home Again

My last week in Seattle was HOT! We're talking record highs of 104 degrees. I had multiple Seattle-ites refer to my ability to handle such heat due to my Texas origins. I quickly reminded them that everything in Texas is air conditioned. Seattle, on the other hand, is not equipped for such hot temperatures, so I basically melted on the bus ride home, only to melt some more as I sat by the window in my apartment hoping for some relief. I think the weather gods were preparing for my return to Lubbock.

Now that I'm home, I remember how much I love my little apartment. It's clean, it's cool, and it's mine. And best of all, it comes with a companion.

1 comment:

laSonya said...

cute! I soon will be home in my new apt, i hope it comes with a nice companion :o)