Friday, June 10, 2011

You Ate What?!?!?!?

Today I bathed Doug, our dog. He was very hyper after his bath. He was running around the house like a maniac. He threw his rope. He caught his rope. He chased after his rope. He ran circles around the couch. He ran back and forth between the rug and his bed. Then he stopped suddenly and made an ugly coughing noise. This is when I knew Doug's explosion of energy did not sit well with his recently filled stomach. I turned around expecting to see regurgitated dog food on the floor. I did not expect to see what looked like perfectly scrambled eggs. I looked at Doug inquisitively and asked, "When did you eat eggs, Doug." Then I realized that he did not regurgitate eggs. He regurgitated a fully intact, yellow condom. Yuck. Gross! Disgusting!!! Why did my dog eat a condom? How did my dog eat and regurgitate a condom? How many condoms has my dog eaten in the past? Double yuck!

You gross little dog Doug.

2 comments:

laSonya said...

Eww. That is gross. Eww. I read the story unknowingly out loud to my friend. Eww.

Sirill Benton said...

Stop leaving condoms around your apartment. :-)