Thursday, January 1, 2015

Baby Shower

At the beginning of my third trimester, I traveled to Fort Worth for a baby shower hosted by my sisters-in-law.  It was a beautiful shower, and I was so honored to have so many of my close friends and relatives in attendance.  My paternal grandma, who lives in Seattle, surprised me by coming as well, which was definitely the highlight of the day.  I love my grandma, and I love surprises.

My grandma and Mimi
My beautiful mom, a grandma-to-be
Silly games.
Allt the lovely ladies
The gracious hosts - my sisters-in-law
My sister-in-law has a beautiful house
High school pals
Lovely, lovely, lovely
I love this picture of Mimi and Riley, my cousin's daughter.
The grandmas and grandma-to-be
Heather wanted to take her first picture with the baby
Tia Esperanza about to determine the baby's gender
My cousins.
I came back to the Valley full of gratitude and appreciation for the women in my life, and a carload of goodies.

1 comment:

laSonya said...

WAAAAA! I wish I could have been there. But I'm still just as excited!!!!!!