Thursday, March 9, 2017

Something New/Algo Nuevo

I'm trying something new.  I am going to write my blogs in both English and Spanish.  I'm hoping this will help me become a more fluent speaker.  Plus, I purchased Barron's book 501 Spanish Verbs recently, and I'm really wanting to use it more.  Hopefully I'll look back at these early posts some day and laugh at all my mistakes.  Hopefully I will not ask myself, "why did I stop doing that so quickly?"  Hopefully I will say, "that's how I learned how to type accent marks."

Estoy tratando algo nuevo. Voy a escribir mis blogs en Ingles y Español.  Espero que va a ayudarme a estar mas fluente en Español.   También, compre recientemente el libro de Barron, "501 Spanish Verbs," y quiero usarlo mas.  Espero que voy a ver en el futuro a mis primeros blogs en los dos idiomas and reír a todos mis errores.  Espero que no voy preguntar, "por qué paré haciendo eso tan rápido?"  Espero que voy a decir, "es como aprendí a escribir a máquina los tildes."

1 comment:

laSonya said...

Me gusta esta idea. Ayuda me hablar mejor en español tambien. Gracias mama!