Saturday, June 30, 2007

He's not so sneaky

This past week Chris and I went on a little road trip. On the way home we stopped at a gas station to use the bathroom and get a snack - Chris specifically requested donuts. While I was "taking forever" in the bathroom, Chris' impatience got the best of him. He bought a package of those little, white, sugar coated donuts and ate half the package while he was still waiting for me. Upon seeing that only three donuts were left, he decided to eat the last three really fast before I came out. As I walked out to the car he looked at me coolly, as if to say, "I've just been waiting for you and I certainly have not been eating donuts." Unfortunately he forgot how messy those little white donuts can be. His white, sugar coated grin gave it all away. I couldn't help but laugh as I said, "so, did you have some donuts?"
Nice try Chris.

No comments: