Monday, January 25, 2010

Vikings Update

The Vikings lost to the Saints last night, so I guess this means they won't be winning the Super Bowl this year. Hmmm...I'm not sure what else to say except that I now have a useless sweater hanging in my closet and nothing to wear on Feb. 7th. How dare Brett Farve interfere with my fashion plans? In fact, in order to make my sweater a useful piece of my wardrobe, I must now commit to being a regular-season Vikings fan next year. Quite frankly, I'm not sure if I can keep up with all that would entail.

I must report, however, that Chris was cheering for the Vikings last night even though they pummeled the Cowboys last week. I think this shows great strides toward recognizing that there is life after the Cowboys.

1 comment:

laSonya said...

style has no boundaries, I guess you should just come visit the Viking land. . .