Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekend Road Trip Sights

What would come to your mind if you saw this roadside sign on a lonely country road in south Texas?


If you're like me, you would think of a museum dedicated to Sasquatch.  Like me, you instantly would be interested in the quality of a Sasquatch museum located three miles off a lonely country road in south Texas.

I'm sorry to disappoint, but I did not find a south Texas museum dedicated to Bigfoot.  A little online research revealed that the Big Foot Museum is actually a replica of a cabin owned by Bigfoot Wallace, the namesake of a small town in south Texas.  That's too bad, because I may have driven the extra six miles roundtrip to see a second-rate Sasquatch museum.  I can't say the same for a replica of a cabin.  

1 comment:

laSonya said...

What an adventure!!!! I'd go. I'll visit then can we go?!