Friday, August 28, 2015

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Last weekend I ate Crazy Bread from Little Ceasar's pizza.  A few hours later, while asleep for the night, I woke up sick to my stomach.  I immediately tasted the culprit: Crazy Bread.  For the next twelve hours, I was unable to keep much of anything in my stomach, and I felt best when I refrained from eating, drinking, and moving.  This lack of activity and energy, however, was difficult because Chris was out of town and I was the sole caretaker of a wiggly six-month-old baby.

Thankfully, God sent supportive friends named Heidi and Stella to my aid.  Heidi brought me some stomach settling Sprite and rehydrating Gatorade.  A couple hours later, Stella came over to watch Katy while I slept.  I am beyond blessed to have Heidi and Stella as friends.  Thank you, thank you, thank you, Heidi and Stella for your kind acts.  It was so very helpful, and means so much to me. 

No comments: