Monday, June 12, 2017

Turning 35/Cumpleando 35 Años

I turned 35 this year.  No longer in my early thirties, no longer bordering on the youth of my twenties, I am now inching closer and closer to 40 and the phase of life that number represents.  Maybe I'll read this someday when I'm 60 and laugh.  When I do, I hope I remember that my 35th birthday was a good one, filled with energy and happiness.

Me cumplí 35 años este año.  Ya no tengo treinta y picos años, ni estoy en el borde de la joventud de mis viente años.  Ahora, estoy adelantando más y más cerca a 40 y la parte de mi vida que representa este número.  Es posible que voy a leer esto caundo tengo 60 años y reir.  Cuando lo haré, espero que recuerde que mi cumpleaños de 35 años fue bueno y llena de energia y felicidad.

We didn't escape/No escapamos,
but we had two cakes!/pero tuvimos dos pasteles!

No comments: