Sunday, May 14, 2017

A Tiny Bouquet/Un Ramo de Flores Chiquitín

I slept in.  I spent a lot of time working on my blog (see the last seven posts!).  I went to dinner and for a walk with my family.  I have some great new work out gear for my trips to the gym.  The best part of the day, however, was this teeny-tiny bouquet of flowers.

Dormí tarde.  Pasé mucho tiempo trabajando en mi blog (mira a los últimos siete blogs!).  Fui a comer and de paseo con mi familia.  Tengo ropa nueva y audífonos nuevos que usaré cuando voy al gimnasio.  Pero el mejor parte del día era este ramo de flores chiquitín.


Katy had this tiny bouquet squeezed into her little fist when I saw her first thing this morning.  She handed them to me as she was tripping over a pillow on the floor and said (en english), "Happy Mother's Day, Mommy."  It was an incredibly heart warming moment.

Katy tuvo este ramo de flores muy chiquitín en su mano cuando la vi por la primera vez esta mañana.  Me dio las flores mientras ella estaba tropezando sobre una almohada en el piso y me dijo, "Feliz día de la madre Mami."  Fue un momento muy conmovedora.

Thank you Chris and Katy for a lovely mother's day.

Gracias a Chris y Katy por un día de la madre muy bonito.

No comments: