Friday, December 8, 2017

Something Else New

Algo Más Nuevo

In March of this year, I started something new on my blog.  Keeping up with the Spanish translations I started then has been a challenge, but it's teaching me a lot about humility (i.e. not being afraid to make loads of mistakes) and a lot of new Spanish vocabulary.

En marzo de este año, empecé algo nuevo en mi blog.  Haciendo los traducciones en Español que empecé es difícil, pero me esta enseñando humildad (a no tener miedo de hacer muchos errores) y muchos palabras nuevos en Español. 

A few months later, I started something else new.  I started writing for the RGV Mom's Blog.  Here's a link to my profile and blog posts in case you're interested in reading something without a shameless parade of pictures of Katy.

Unos meses después, empecé  algo más nuevo.  Empecé a escribir para el RGV Mom's Blog.  Este es el sitio, en caso de que quires leer algo sin un desfile de fotos de Katy. 

No comments: