Thursday, July 28, 2016

Where is Cambodia again?

Last week I told Chris I want to go to Cambodia, possibly without him.  Chris objected and stated he wants to go to Cambodia.  I was surprised because Chris never mentioned anything about wanting to visit Cambodia.  Chris explained he wants to go to Phuket.  I politely explained that Phuket is in Thailand.  He said "oh, well isn't it the country that is now Myanmar?"  I politely explained he was thinking of Burma.  I stated that Angor Wat is in Cambodia.  Chris said, "Oh yeah, I want to go there."

In Chris' defense, Cambodia borders Thailand and Thailand borders Myanmar, something I didn't know until I started writing this blog.

Chris and I complete each other in so many ways, including geographically.

1 comment:

laSonya said...

YES!!!!! You guys can come and we'll go to ALL those places :)