Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Visiting Family

Over the weekend, Chris and I visited my cousin James who lives in Del Mar. Although he may or may not have introduced Chris to a new vice, we will ignore that part and focus on the lovely beach walk to dinner that evening:

On Monday night we stayed on the Camp Pendleton Base with my cousin Sara, her Marine Sargeant husband Ed, and their sweet two-month-old baby Elayna. Within an hour of arriving at their house I had the baby in my lap and Chris had asked if he could shoot Ed's guns. I suppose Chris and I had different priorities during this leg of our trip.


On Tuesday we drove to Los Angeles. Not only did we pick-up Chris's brother Jesse and his wife Vanessa at the airport, but we also went to dinner with Chris's Tia Flor and cousins Madalyn, Carlos, and Sylvia. It was a nice way to end a long day of sitting in traffic.

No comments: