Monday, March 13, 2006

My Bad Cat

My cat is really the spawn of satan...he is so mischievous. I don't like to let him in the house because he always gets on the kitchen counters, sleeps on the dinner table and likes to dig through the trash. Whenever I make him stay outside, he sits outside my bedroom window and tries to claw his way through the screen...thus the reason I no longer have a screen on the window. Last night it was so hot in my room that I cracked the window open to let in some cool air. Within in 10 minutes my cat was sitting on the window sill trying to squeeze through the little crack in the window. Of course his head was too big, but he kept turning it different directions trying to make it fit. Then he started sticking his paws through, knocking around the vase I had sitting on the window sill, trying to get my attention. I blame him for having to get up and close the window and sleep in a hot room last night. He's a bad cat.

No comments: