Saturday, October 19, 2013

Oh Baby!

My furlough status ended last week, which means that I returned to work after 16 days  of vacation.  On my last day of furlough, I put together a gift for a baby shower.  I thought about making a diaper cake because I liked the challenge, but I wanted to do something a little more original.  That's when I found this idea.  It is an egg carton filled with rolls of tiny socks, and it turned out so cute! 


I love the little socks that look like shoes.

I printed a special baby label to place inside the carton, and tied off the carton with a simple pink ribbon.  


 

Maybe I'll tackle the diaper cake for the next baby shower, which will likely be a shower for my brother-in-law and his wife.  That's right, in just a few months, Chris and I will be an aunt and uncle!  Finally, we'll have a niece or nephew to spoil, spoil, spoil.  Oh baby!

A banner I made for the baby shower - also very cute!

No comments: